A fine selection of remastered masterpieces by the acclaimed Polish director Krzysztof Zanussi.
Krzysztof Zanussi is the director of many intimate human dramas in which the characters grapple intellectually and emotionally with real world moral dilemmas, a teller of the human soul with a very personal point of view that is both analytical and ethical.
He produced and directed legendary films celebrated by the major world festivals and placed in the history of cinema.
- The Structure of Crystal (Struktura krysztalu, 1969)
- Family Life (Zycie rodzinne, 1970)
- Illumination (Iluminacja, 1973) Golden Leopard at Locarno International Film Festival
- Camouflage (Barwy ochronne, 1977) Critics Award at Rotterdam International Film Festival
- The Constant Factor (Constans, 1980) Jury Prize at Cannes Film Festival
- Life For Life (Zycie za zycie, 1991)
- Life As a Fatal Sexually Transmitted Disease (Zycie jako smiertelna choroba przenoszona droga plciowa, 2000) Best Film at Moscow International Film Festival
- The Supplement (Suplement, 2002)
- Revisited (Rewizyta, 2009)
Produced by Studio Filmowe Tor